MOPS meets the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays* of the month from 9:30-11:00am. Childcare (MOPS Kids) will be available from 9:15am-11:15am.
*Please note that due to holidays and school breaks, sometimes they meet on different tuesdays, please see the full schedule below.
Every MOPS meeting includes food, fun, & fellowship with other mothers. You'll get to have honest conversations with other moms who understand the joys and frustrations of motherhood. But more important, you will have an opportunity to grow spiritually through practical teaching, demonstrations, devotionals, and videos.
9/10, 9/17, 10/1, 10/22, 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 1/7, 1/21, 2/4, 2/11, 3/3, 3/17, 4/14, 4/28
*If you would like your children to participate in the MOPS kids program, after you have filled out the registration form, please sign up your children in our Check in Program, Kid Check HERE.
MOPS Leadership Positions
Being on MOPS leadership allows you to create deeper relationships with fellow moms. Our MOPS leaders allow our meetings to run smoothly and keep communication between all of our moms running smoothly. We are looking to fill the following leadership positions for the upcoming year:
- Will email meeting reminders to your table
- Coordinate brunch sign-up for your table
- Table Facilitator
- Arrive 15 minutes early and stay 15 minutes late to set up and clean up moms meeting room.
- Prepare and clean up coffee
- Ideal for someone who won't have their kids with them
- Plan a few fun outings for our moms to attend
- Open and close our meeting with a prayer
If you are wanting to fill one of these positions or would like more information, please email