The strength of Fishers UMC can be found in the generosity and commitment of the people who call it home. Tithes and Offerings fund the vision and activities of our Church. When you give, you effectively make a difference in the lives of people both locally and globally.
Ways To Give
- Enter your donation amount.
- Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
- Choose if you would like donation to be recurring.
- Add your card information and billing details.
- Text GIVE to 317-827-7388
- If you are a first time text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information by just texting the dollar amount to 317-827-7388.
- If you would like to give to a specific fund, you can text KEYWORD to get a list of fund names available. Then text the dollar amount and the fund name, example $10 foodpantry.
Use this separate giving form to give a donation in memory of someone.